Sanford Health Emergency Medical Training
We ask that you follow the infection prevention strategies below when entering the building:
- Do not come if you are sick or have a known exposure. There will be no fee to reschedule
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to scheduled time
- Limit personal items being brought into the building
- You will be screened after entering the building, including taking a temperature and answering symptom-based questions
- A mask must be worn at all times while in the building (masks will not be provided)
- Maintain 6 feet of personal distance at all possible times
Sanford Health EMS Education has implemented many additional changes to help keep everyone safe:
- Smaller class sizes
- Changes in room layout
- Hand sanitizer on every table
- Equipment and classrooms cleaned multiple times throughout the day
- Changes in course activities to minimize close contact
We have trained thousands of people in emergency care courses. Our department has courses to teach every level of provider, from the public, to child care, to industry, to medical responders, to nurses and doctors. These courses include: BLAST (babysitters), CPR, Emergency Medical Responder (EMR), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Paramedic, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS), and Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
Our staff is certified through the US DOT and the Departments of Health in Minnesota and North Dakota to serve as instructors. Our staff also has the experience of providing critical care services on the ambulance to give you the best learning experience.
Many of our courses are already pre-scheduled, but we are able to design a class to meet the needs of your company, squad, or personnel.