We can trace our success back to the hard work of our employees. They tirelessly strive for excellence.
- Trista Berg CPR/FA Coordinator Contact Trista with any CPR or first aid questions you may have. trista.berg(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1711
- Tyler DeKrey ALS/EVDT Coordinator Contact Tyler about AHA or NAEMT questions, along with Emergency Vehicle Driving Courses. tyler.dekrey(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1729
- Thomas Dobrzynksi Paramedic Program Coordinator Member of: Glyndon Rescue and Red River SWAT, NAEMSE Ed. Tech. Committee.Contact Thomas about the paramedic program, NDSCS, and recertification tom.dobrzynski(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1737
- Nicole Henning Recertification Coordinator Contact Nicole about any NREMT Recertification questions you may have. nicole.henning(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1753
- Kyle Janssen Simulation Coordinator Kyle is an educator for the ND Sim Project and works PRN as an Emergeny Department paramedicContact Kyle about simulation labs and education equipment kyle.janssen(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1722
- Robert Seifert Lead Instructor robert.seifert(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1739
- Kayla Shaw EMT Lab Coordinator Contact Kayla with EMT Lab questions. kayla.shaw(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org 701-364-1725
- Tom Taylor, Jr. EMR/EMT and PR Coordinator Talk to Tom about EMR and EMT courses. thomas.taylor(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1745
- Kelly Wanzek AHA Training Center Coordinator Kelly is a member of the NAEMSE Publication and Program Committees, and the Sanford Research CommitteeContact Kelly about clinical experience questions with all courses. kelly.wanzek(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1738
- Dr. Heidi Lako-Adamson Medical Director Heidi is an Emergency Department Physician with Sanford Health and a Board certified EMS Physician. She is an active medical director for several dozen agencies. She serves on several committees with the NAEMSP including Rural EMS, Standards/Clinical Practice, and Mobile Integrated Healthcare/Community Paramedic committees.heidi.lako-adamson(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org
- Carmen Wang Office Assistant Contact Carmen to schedule classes or answer general questions carmen.wang(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1750
- Ron Lawler Director Ron is a member of the NAEMSE Research and Ed. Tech. Committees, the Sanford Research Committee, and the statewide EMS Education and Community Paramedic Committees in MN and ND. Ron is also a paramedic program site visitor for the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP).
Contact Ron for questions about anything we do, or something new you would like us to do ron.lawler(at)sanfordhealth(dot)org (701) 364-1754