Recert Classes Start August 28th, 2017!
To view a printable list of NCCR topics and the schedule CLICK HERE - updated 7/6/17
To register for NCCR classes CLICK HERE
Approved Distributive "Alphabet" Courses
- The North Dakota DEMS has approved the following hours for national standardized courses: click here. You may claim these hours if you are renewing your NREMT through a ND EMS service.
- For the NREMT approved hours,
click here. - coming soon
Visit NREMT.org for more information regarding national recertification standards.
For state specific information visit: North Dakota or Minnesota
Contact Nicole Henning if you have any questions regarding your recertification. Email: Nicole.Henning@SanfordHealth.org Phone: (701) 364-1753
Video Conference Links
Monday, 10/2 Link (good for all sessions) Event Number: 626 598 775 Event Password: 7TegJefy
- You will receive an access link for your schedule sessions via email. You may also access these session using the links above.
- Please log in 10 minutes before your session starts. This will give you time to download any needed programs from Webex (if it is the first time using your computer) and to make sure you get your audio connected.
- The proctor will ask you to check in using the chat box periodically throughout the session. These are live so if you have any questions, feel free to chat with the proctor and they will relay it to the instructor.
If you are having connection issues, please call (701) 491-8911.